Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happily Ever After

Another chance to share little details from my most recent wedding...
In the days leading up to the wedding I wondered if there was more pressure or less pressure in photographing the wedding of close friends. Turns out, it's just plain fun. I can't say enough how much of a blessing it is to attend weddings in the capacity of the day's photographer. It's a stressful adventure, but it is so worth it. This one was all the more special because I have known Bryan for essentially my entire life, as well as most of his groomsmen. In the shot that I included, we got the entire wedding party involved in announcing to the world their marriage plans: to live happily ever after :) 

Bryan & Hollie: I can't wait to see you guys grow old together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment